You can continue help our campaign (a Registered Charity, Number 1193643) by
- buying from our shop
- donate when you buy online via EasyFundraising at no cost to yourself
- donating your time, skills and expertise as a volunteer
- supplying your professional services or products pro-bono (free) or at reduced rates
- sponsoring our events or activities
- donating money to the campaign
Particular donations in kind that are useful to us include:
- website – currently kindly sponsored by Vinters Studios
- e-mailing in bulk – we currently use a free MailChimp account, but we anticipate we will have to start paying soon
- online photo archive – we currently use a free Flickr account but a pro account would help us host more images
- CRM system – currently kindly sponsored by a member
- Zoom – currently we use members’ own accounts; our own paid account would be very useful
- marketing, PR, advertising and print for our campaigns
- merchandise to support campaigns and for fundraising
- insurance – we currently pay for this out of donations
- additional legal, planning and commercial expertise to supplement current pro bono help
- accounting, tax – currently kindly provided by our honorary treasurer
You can donate money using a Credit or Debit card or PayPal account via PayPal, or regularly by Direct Debit. Or you can send funds by bank transfer or cheque – details are available from us.
Thank you for your support!
Do you shop online?
You can also raise funds for us when you shop online by using EasyFundraising – it doesn’t cost you anything!