We publish news and information here on our website blog, through our regular email newsletters and on social media. You can see the latest, and explore our archives here.
Here are a few random posts from our blog.
- Urgent: First Crowdfunder deadline approaching on 24th February 2020!
- The book “A story of a suburban theatre” now available to purchase online
- Announcing Nine Fabulous Patrons on the Theatre’s 91st Birthday
- Theatre is “At Risk”: January 2017
- Lambeth commits to exploring opportunities for Streatham Hill Theatre
You can look back over our blog archives by category or by month – we have posts going back to the origins of the building in the 1920s right up to our current campaign.
Our regular email newsletters are typically sent every week or two. Here are some examples. You can see more and sign up here along with 1,211 others.
We regularly post on our social media accounts for more frequent and up to date news.