We have submitted our website archive to the Theatres Trust, the UK Web Archive and the Community Archives and Heritage Group. And you can find earlier versions of the website on the Internet Archive Wayback Machine.
You can read the blog here, latest first – we have posts going back to the origins of the building in the 1920s right up to our current campaign. And you can find and filter posts in various different ways, or search using the box below.
These are the most recently updated posts – they may have been updated since they were originally published.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Lambeth Architecture 1914-39 book covers Streatham Hill Theatre
- D’Oyly Carte Programme in Spring 1940
- Streatham Film Festival shows Dracula
- Bela Lugosi appears as Dracula
Here are a few random posts.
- Mayfair takes over building from Mecca in 1998
- Do you have memories of Streatham Hill Theatre?
- Supporting our Imaginarium at Streatham Festival 2021
- How COVID-19 has affected the campaign.
- Programme Seals
You can find posts by category or by month.
Our regular email newsletters are typically sent every week or two. Here are some examples. You can see more and sign up here along with 1,263 others.
We regularly post on our social media accounts for more frequent and up to date news.
We’ve published a range of documents, available on our Publications page.
The British Newspaper Archive is a good source of past press reports.