Streatham Investment & Growth Strategy highlights benefits of restoring Streatham Hill Theatre
The Streatham Investment and Growth Strategy 2019-30 sets out plans to explore opportunities for Streatham Hill Theatre as part of a wider regeneration strategy for Streatham that aims to:
- challenge perceptions and attract inward Investment to Streatham;
- diversify the town centre economy;
- provide space for growth and enterprise;
- improve the resident and visitor experience;
- and progress development opportunities.
It states that “Successfully restoring this building would bring significant improvements to the public realm and historic/cultural fabric of the area, as well as delivering against a number of other objectives presented in this strategy (e.g. Strengthening and Diversifying the Town Centre).”